Mary and Jeff Bell Library
Check back soon for more technology equipment the library will be lending.
48 Wireless laptops
- 36 available for in-library, student use only
- 12 available for graduate students (see more information below).
- Check out from the Circulation Desk with your SandDollar$ card
- Borrow for up to 3 hours per day
- Available anytime during open library hours
- Wireless network card
- USB drive connectivity
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Course software formerly installed on Media Center computers
- Ability to print from anywhere in the library
Policies and Late Fees
- Every semester, you must read and sign the laptop user agreement form.
- Laptops that are returned late are subject to a $15.00 per hour fine.
- All fines must be paid at the Circulation Desk on the first floor.
- After accruing $15.00 or more in library fines, you will be unable to borrow additional materials until fines are paid.
Graduate Student Laptops
- Check out lengths up to one semester
- Can be taken outside the library
We invite questions and/or comments and look forward to hearing from you. Contact Abel Cantu at firstname.lastname@example.org.