Mary and Jeff Bell Library
The Collection Management/Acquisitions Department is responsible for ensuring that the library has a collection that supports the University’s curriculum. The department is responsible for:
- Purchasing and acquiring materials in all major formats (print, media/DVD, online/electronic, etc.);
- Coordinating purchases with the librarian liaisons and the faculty library liaisons;
- Coordinating and updating collection development policies;
- Receiving and processing gifts; and
- Removing outdated materials from the Library’s collection.
We invite questions and/or comments and look forward to hearing from you. Please contact Edward Kownslar at email@example.com
or by phone at 361-825-2677.
Webpage revised on